Neville Medhora – Autoresponder Klass
A lot of people want help making their entire autoresponder, but honestly have no damn clue, what to write, how to structure their autoresponder sequence, when to sell, and when NOT to sell (this is crucial).
That’s the worst idea ever and always ends up badly!!
Everyone hates that guy. Don’t be that guy by simply spamming all your customers.
If you don’t know the proven tactics/strategies/scripts to use when selling, then you’ll of course screw it up.
The big web company LeadPages interviewed me recently and was asking about how someone selling an “unsexy” product can get their audience looking forward to their emails, and they gave me an example of a guy named Jeff who sells superfoods. (Superfoods are foods that have supposed crazy good health benefits).
“Goodbye potential customer, glad you HATE me for spamming you!!!
And thanks in advance for telling your friends to avoid me!!”
- AppSumo is a giant email list.
- Groupon is a giant email list.
- Any marketer you know drives their business based on their email list.
- The biggest driver of traffic to Facebook….you guess it: EMAIL!
- People pay me hundreds of dollars an hour to help them with their copy…..and it works.
- I’ve built many products that sold solely through autoresponders.
- The autoresponders I have in place still to this day get people to email me, look forward to my “next” email, and warmed up to buy….without me lifting a finger.
- I was the head Copywriter at AppSumo during our gigantic growth phase from 50,000 to 700,000 people, and had people waiting to read all my emails.
- I will make kissy faces at you during the kourse (just seeing if you’re paying attention) ?
- I’ve done hundreds of individual consultations with people, so I know what to focus on with different people.
- I’ve seen all kinds of techniques done in the marketing world….and know which ones usually work, and which ones usually fail.