BKF – Bruce Kumar Frantzis – Hsing-I (Vol.1 – 5)
Hsing-I Mastery Program
For Health and Martial Power
Welcome to our complete series on Hsing-I for Health and Martial Power. This series contains five sections, one for each element/fist, plus a section on I Chuan Standing Postures and additional bonuses.
The practices contained within this program are linked to the five elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). The ancient Chinese found that each of these five elements corresponded to specific energetic qualities both inside of human beings and in the natural world. By strengthening and harmonizing these elements within oneself, you can achieve a deep sense of health and well being. Understanding Hsing-I helps to enhance other mind/body practices such as tai chi, bagua, qigong, energy healing, massage, and even yoga.
Hsing-I is known for being one of the fastest ways to increase your qi and power because it is extremely efficient and direct in uncovering and overcoming weaknesses within yourself or an opponent.
With Instructor Bruce Frantzis
Taoist Master Bruce Frantzis will teach you the same practice that his primary teacher and Taoist sage, Liu Hung Chieh, used to begin his daily practice sessions in order to increase strength, health and vitality.
I created this training program in the hope that one of China’s most effective healing and internal martial systems, hsing-i chuan would continue to benefit future generations. – Bruce Frantzis
You’ll receive over 30 hours of video instruction: Five Complete trainings on each of the Five Elements of Hsing-I:
- The METAL Fist (Pi Chuan or Chopping Fist)
- The WATER Fist (Tsuan Chuan or Drilling fist)
- The WOOD Fist (Beng Chuan or Crushing fist)
- The FIRE Fist (Pao Chuan or Pounding fist)
- The EARTH Fist (Heng Chuan or Crossing fist)
- Bonus: I Chuan Standing Postures Set
- Bonus: Hsing-I Picture eBook with frame by frame pictures of each of the five fists and movements
- Bonus:Three Q&A segments where Bruce answers some essential questions on the topic of Hsing – I.
- Bonus: Taoist Breathing for Tai Chi and Meditation Audio Program
- Access to the Energy Arts Forum on Facebook
Once you subscribe, you will receive instant access to the program.
Go Beyond the Ordinary
Our courses are designed to facilitate healing in the body, building qi and cultivating the mind. Energy arts practices can be applied to many different areas of life you seek to improve.
Whether it’s your golf game, parenting children, body performance, enhancing relationships, or a quieter mind, these practices will give you the internal skills necessary to lead a more balanced, full and relaxed life.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to build strength and cultivate chi while gaining a deeper connection to their body and mind
- People who want to increase their focus and determination
- Qigong, Tai Chi, and Yoga practitioners looking for more integrated movement and a direct way to radically increase their energy
- Martial Artists interested in learning more about generating power and qi from an internal perspective
What Can I Expect to Learn?
- How to cultivate yang methods of internal power for martial arts
- How to develop incredible will and intent of the mind
- How to let chi flow vigorously and smoothly in the body to build strength and vibrant health
- How to develop internal strength and unwavering focused intent.
Hsing-i is one of the few movement forms that enables you to be more effective in all aspects of life because you learn how to directly engage your mind, will and intent. It develops follow through, concentration and focus.
FAQs & Technical Details
The course can be viewed online, or downloaded and saved for offline practice. Lesson length varies from 20 to 60 minutes. This course is intended for all levels: beginner to advanced practitioners.