Ben Adkin – Build Your Dream Team Immersion Course
Sale Page: https://fearless.clickfunnels.com/dreamteam4662321
Immersion Session 1:
- How to Effectively Build a Business Process that eliminates the need for you to be involved in that Task or Set of Tasks (so you can go on vacation while your business still runs).
- How to Map the Employee Workflow so that they fit into what you are already doing (and you don’t have to change your business based on them).
- How to determine whether you hire an outsourced worker or an in house employee.
- How to know when you should offer equity (it’s rare… but there are cases where this is the right choice).
- A Sample Workflow that we use for our Employees so that you know how to build processes.
Immersion Session 2:
- The Places We Recommend Looking for Good People. (Finding High Level Staff vs “Bit Players” is a completely different process and we’ll show you how to do it).
- How to Hire People that Do Things that You Don’t Understand Completely. (Designers, Coders, Developers, Finance, etc).
- How to make first contact and eliminate the wrong candidates right away.
- How to Interview Confidently. ( You Get our Simple Interview Guide with the questions you MUST ask every candidate).
- The Secret to Onboarding Your Staff using Training Plans (Sample Training Plan PDF Included)
- The Legalities of Hiring (We include Sample Contracts)
- The Simple Clauses that you need to Add that NO ONE THINKS OF (ask me about our “Asshole Clause”)
Immersion Session 3:
What good are building business processes and hiring talented people to carry them out if you can’t keep them happy and working with other team members?
- The 7 Rules To Keep Your People Happy.
- How to Keep Your Team Productive Day in and Day out.
- 4 Examples (that you can steal) of how we Keep Our Staff Close (even those that work remotely).
- How to Develop Rockstars (Life Path Building and Stumbling Block Removal).
- How We Do Employee Reviews.
- How to Handle and Resolve Conflict.
- Benefits and Insurance – what is required vs what is nice (you’ll be surprised at what the law says here).
- What Legal Documents you Must Have and How Long to Keep Them.
- Payroll Details including Taxes and the IRS .
- When and How to Fire Someone (including the exact words you should use).