Amy Collins – Library Profit System [Real Fast Library Marketing]
Sale Page: http://authortraining.wpengine.com/library-profit-system-now-2/
Amy’s Library Profit System gives you everything you need (and much more) to sell your books and ebooks to libraries
You’ll get a complete Master Plan that includes:
- How To Prepare Your Books For Library Sales
- Library Distribution And Submission Secrets
- How To Plan And Execute A Marketing And PR Plan Librarians Will Love
- How To Sell Print On Demand Books to Libraries
- Library Assisted Viral Book Marketing (How to turn librarians into publicists for your book)
- How to Become an Approved Library Book Vendor in as little as 20 minutes
- Sample Letters and Emails
- Marketing Plans
- Templates for Sales Materials Including Emails, Cover Letters, Press Releases, Author One Sheet and Book Data Templates
- Recordings Of Actual Calls That Are Made To Libraries (so you can hear exactly what to say – it takes all the guesswork out of the equation)
- Access To Amy’s Private Marketing Facebook Group (where you can ask in-depth questions about the training and speak with other students and authors)
- The Kindle Author/Publish Marketing Plan (Shows you how to sell Kindle books to libraries)
- Access To Amy’s Implementation Webinars
- How To Outsource The Entire Process
- State By State Library Database
- Public Library Database
- Top 20 Public Schools Database
- University Libraries Database
- International Library Database For US, Australia, U.K. And Canada
- Amy and her Team will FILL OUT YOUR APPLICATIONS for the Top 8 Companies FOR YOU
- 1 On 1 Consult With Amy Collins
- Full Email Support From Amy Collins
- And much, much more
You Get Step-By-Step Videos on Everything You Need To Get Your Book Into the Library System
In addition to being a genius when it comes to getting your book into libraries across the nation… Amy is a gifted teacher and communicator. She’s broken down the Library Profit System into 19 easy-to-follow, fun-to-watch videos, including special trainings on…
- How to get your book ready for libraries
- How to price your book so librarians are more likely to buy it
- Getting your book listed with distributors and making it easy for libraries to buy your book
- The secrets for creating local demand for your book
- How to turn librarians into your own personal publicists
- Preparing your ebook for library sales
- And much, much more
In ADDITION to the video training…
You Also Get A Complete Library Database –
This Alone is Worth The Entire Price of Enrollment!
What else could be included to make this process even easier for you? We are including a vetted database of libraries nationwide.
Over the past seven years, Amy and her team have personally called public libraries, public school libraries, and some university libraries. And just not once but multiple times. They’re on the ground floor of knowing what libraries all across the nation are buying. She believes, and I agree, that this is the largest, most accurate library database in the industry.
She’s never sold it before. And you cannot get this database anywhere else. So you can see this is not something every author has. This is a proprietary database and definitely worth the entire enrollment to any author who wants to get their books into libraries.
One-On-One Consultation With Amy Collins Once You’ve Gone Through the Course to Fine-Tune Your Library Marketing Campaign
The video training and the database are more than enough to show you how to get your book into libraries. But Amy wants to make sure you get ALL your questions answered, so she’s also going to give you a consultation…
Once you’ve gotten through the course and you’ve actually started pitching your book to libraries, you may have questions. So when you sign up for the Library Profit System, you’ll get a one-on-one consult with Amy for proper implementation of your campaign.
You can either get on the phone or on Skype. And Amy will even record the consultation so you can listen to it whenever you want.
And the consultation is in addition to getting her and her staff’s email address. So after the consultation when you have other questions, you can simply email her. And the email service is available for two years! Seriously, I don’t know anyone who gives two years of email service. Especially at the special low enrollment price Amy has agreed to.
And there’s one more very special treat Amy has in store for you… if you’re one of the first 25 to enroll…
So What Does The Library Profit System Cost?
Answer: Not much compared with what you can make selling (or licensing) your books and ebooks to libraries
Plus, you’ll save up to $500.00 when you enroll
by Tuesday, May 10th at 6 pm Eastern
As I showed you, Amy has sold OVER 800,000 books to libraries. She’s helped both name and unknown authors sell books to libraries. She’s enabled first -time authors to become bestselling authors by first getting their books into libraries.
You can plainly see her training works. The regular price for her complete system is $997 and at that price it’s a bargain when you consider the profit potential of selling and/or licensing your books and ebooks to libraries.